October 1, 2013

Good Progress

I am making pretty good progress on the new book. I am calling it (for now) “A Key-Holder's Handbook” with a secondary title of “How To Sexually Tease Your Man.” I have written five chapters so far (unedited) containing approximately 12,500 words. Of course I have a great deal yet to write and I don't know, yet, just how many chapters I will need.


I am working on it during my weekends so I can keep my week time for TMC4. I hope to have both ready before Thanksgiving (Nov. 28th, I think). The Key-Holder's Handbook seems to be flowing quite easily while TMC4 is giving me a little trouble. But I will get there. Thank goodness I don't have any publishers breathing down my neck. That's the beauty of Smashwords! They don't care when I get it done. But I know many of you are anxious for both books.


The TMC series should be complete some time next year. Exactly when, I don't know. Part of it depends on whether I do six or seven books in the series. However, I can promise you some surprises in coming volumes, especially in the last book of the series. I hope you like them


GIG


No comments:

Post a Comment