October 6, 2013

Cover Art Again

I thank everyone who voted on the cover art yesterday. However, I now have a third possibility To add to the running. My husband came up with this one when he discovered the photo used on it. I didn't like the photo, but I kind of like the cover. So, if you would all be so kind as to place your votes again, it would be much appreciated. There are now THREE (3) choices. If you click on one you will get a larger view of it.

Cover 1


Cover 2

Cover #3a


Thank you for your participation.Sorry about the false start. But I really thought you see all three before a final decision was made.

GIG


10 comments:

  1. I like cover 3, but drop the "reveals" text and replace it with "woman's guide" text from the previous cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nemo made the change you suggested. What do you think now?

      MI

      Delete
    2. Nice. Facing away from the viewer makes you a little less of a sexual threat, and the smile tells the reader that you're going to let them in on a little secret. It's a little friendlier for the newer, vanilla-ish readers.

      You could even get rid of the "how to sexually tease" text, and the cover would still be inviting.

      Delete
  2. I vote for cover number 2 (did so yesterday already) but the voting tool seems to lose my choice. I vote and get to the statistics without my vote being counted. So add one for number 2 in the end (if you like to).

    I agree with Tom Allen to prefer the "woman's guide" text. It's much more "catchy" than the other :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, forget what I said about the voting tool. It seems to have been counting my vote with some delay now. Strange things happen to strange people from time to time ;).

      Delete
  3. twoooo soo HOT -- keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for cover #1.
    I hope you include some Angora teasing in the book. My Keyholder wore her Angora gloves this weekend out in the cold and my poor locked little one was hoping to get unlocked, but it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for #3. I love the boots with heels; the text is secondary.

    Strelnikov

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cover#1 with the picture from 3A!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like cover 3 - tasteful & sexy

    ReplyDelete