October 27, 2013

New Book On the Way!

Ask those who know me... I have been working my butt off for the last week trying to get my latest book “A KeyHolder's Handbook” completed. Well, except for the print copy which will be done in a few days, all is ready.

I don't anticipate any problems with the eBook versions, but the print version is giving me all sorts of headaches. I am still waiting for Smashwords to approve the eBook version for their Premium Catalog. As I said, I don't anticipate any problems, but if there are any, they can be easily fixed.

The print version, however, is another story. I have uploaded the file several times, but each time there have been problems when it is converted to their program. Problems that don't make sense. I am attempting a whole new approach which I hope will be successful. Wish me luck. I want the print version to go on sale on or before the eBook does. That's scheduled for Nov. 15th of this year.

And, yes, that is the final cover. I know it's a bit different than what I had shown you before, but I really like it. It doesn't have my name as prominently displayed.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!

GIG

No comments:

Post a Comment