October 17, 2013

Small Preview

As promised, here is a small sample of what you can expect from my next book "A Key-Holder's Handbook." This is a part of chapter 15, just in case you were wondering...


Let me give you a list of some simple text messages you could send your chaste male anytime he is not with you. If he went to the hardware store to pick up a new power tool, or the grocery store to get something you need, or even if you are both at the same variety store and find yourselves separated by several aisles, you can text him. Even if he is at home and you are out. So here are a few things you could say in your texts depending on your personal situation.
(Listed in no particular order.)
“I want to feel your tongue between my thighs.”
“How would you like to squeeze my breasts right now?”
“My nipples just got hard thinking about tonight.”
“Imagine my hand fondling your balls right now.”
“I wish I had put a plug in your ass.”
“I am masturbating right now.”
“I bet you would love to feel my mouth around your cock.”
“Would you like to rub my bottom?”
“Would you like me to rub your bottom?”
“I wish I could put my hands down your pants.”
“Want to suckle my breasts?”
“I want to use my strap-on on you.”
“Should I get a larger dildo for my strap-on?”
“Put that new plug in your butt before I get home.”
“I put a plug in your briefcase. Insert it before you leave work.”
“If I put whipped cream on my body, would you lick it off?”
“I want to lick your cock until you cum.”
“I want to ride you for an hour!”
“Hurry home if you want to bathe me.”
“I want you to rub oil all over me.”
Of course, you can get a lot more graphic than I did here, but I think you get the picture. You could even save a few of your favorites and send them whenever you get the chance. It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing, you can have fun teasing your poor little chaste partner.
Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment