September 18, 2013

The Marriage Counselor Vol. 3

The Marriage Counselor (Vol. 3)

By Mistress Ivey
Published by Georgia Ivey Green
Rating: Not yet rated.
Published: March 25, 2013
Words: 33,870 (approximate)
Language: English
ISBN: 9781301718146


In this volume, we learn a little more about Mistress Kathryn and her background when things finally coming to a head between James and Briana. Brie is fed up with all of James' humiliating jokes and put-downs. When Fran and Jane convince her to give Kathryn a try, Brie turns into an entirely different woman, taking charge of James with a plan to get even for years of humiliating abuse. In this 3rd book in the series we see some interesting developments as Brie learns to humiliate her husband through cross-dressing, prostate milking, and few other ideas of her own. Fran holds her first ever dungeon party for her friends and James plays the maid.

Where to buy:
(Not available in Paperback)
Smashwords (ebook)
Amazon (Kindle)
Barns & Noble (Nook)
Apple iBooks (iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc.)






Chapter 1: The Bistro


“What do you call four blondes walking down the street?” James asked the waiter who had just dropped off the menus.
“Um, I don't know, sir,” the waiter replied trying his best to get back to his other customers.
“A wind tunnel,” James said laughing at his own joke.
The waiter said. “Very funny, sir,” and scurried off toward the kitchen.
“You do know that you wife is a blonde, don't you, Jim?” Fran said opening up her menu. “I mean, really?”
“Awe, lighten up Fran,” James replied, “It was just a joke.”
Briana studied her menu pretending not to pay any attention to what was going on around her. “Brie?” Fran said to Briana, “I don't know how you put up with this constant humiliation.”
“Oh, I just try to ignore him,” Brie replied. “I figure, if I ignore him, maybe he'll go away.” Then she gave Fran one of her famous quickie smiles that only served to tell Fran that she didn't want to talk about it.
“Like I said, Fran,” Jim began, “lighten up. It's only a joke. Brie can take a joke. Can't you, honey?”
Briana gave Jim one of her quickie smiles too, but didn't say a word. She had been down this road with him many times, but he just can't seem to quit. Jim has always been this way. Even when they first got married, he would make fun of her in public, tell off-color jokes, sometimes about her, when he thought she couldn't hear him. She just finally gave up. “Jim's just an ass, sometimes,” she thought to herself. “There's no way in hell that's ever gonna change.” But inside, all of Jim's jokes hurt. They really hurt. Yeah, she was blonde, but that didn't give him the right to tell every blonde joke he ever heard right in front her. But what was she to do? That was Jim.
Fran changed the subject, realizing that it was hard for Brie to talk about it, especially in front of Jim. “How's everything at school, Jim?” she asked.
“Not so bad,” he replied, “I think I have a pretty bright bunch of students this year. At least, they seem a lot smarter than last years kids.”
“Really?” Fran continued to press the subject, not wanting it to return to Jim's insensitivity to Briana. “I thought all kids that age were pretty much the same from one year to the next.”
“Normally they are,” Jim replied, “but for some odd reason, these kids are well ahead most classes I get. Maybe it's that new Freshman class science teacher they hired last year. Maybe the kids in his class actually learned something.”
“Will wonders never cease?” Fran added.
Brie sat quietly as Fran and Jim talked about whatever Fran could think of until the waiter came back to take their order. Then Jim had to leave. He had only dropped by to leave Brie the car since the bistro was so close to the high school. But he couldn’t stay, he had another class in fifteen minutes.
As soon as Jim had left, Fran reached across the table and placed her hand on top of Brie's. “Sweetie?” she began, “You can't let Jim go on humiliating you like that all the time. You have got to do something about it.”
The two girls placed their orders and waited until the waiter had left their vicinity before continuing their conversation. “To be honest, Fran,” Briana said hanging her head. “I don't know what to do. Jim has always been like this and it's getting to the point where I don't want to be seen in public with him.”
Fran could see the tears welling up in Briana's eyes. She knew that living with someone who constantly humiliated you could not be easy. “Brie?” Fran said in an attempt to console the woman who had been her friend for over ten years, now. “I think you need some help.”
“I don't need a shrink,” Brie responded. “He's the one who needs to see a shrink.”
“I wasn't talking about a psychiatrist, Brie,” Fran said still attempting to console her friend. “I was talking about a marriage counselor.”
“What good would that do?” Brie asked with a frown on her face.
“I know this counselor who helped both me and Jane,” Fran explained. “She's really, really good, and I think you should have a talk with her.”
“I could never do that,” Brie complained. “Besides, how would I ever get Jim to go? He's the one who needs the help.”
“Well, I don't agree,” Fran said shaking her head. “I think you both need help and if anyone can help you with this it's Kathryn.”
“Kathryn? Who's Kathryn?” Brie asked.
“She's only the best damned marriage counselor you'll ever find,” Fran replied. “If you don't believe me, just call Jane. You trust her, don't you?”
“Oh, Fran,” Brie sobbed, “you know I trust you. It's not that. I just don't know if I could do something like that.”
“Why don't we talk it over with Jane?” Fran coaxed. “After all, she has been your best friend for longer than I have known you. Maybe she will have some idea of what you can do.” Fran knew what Brie needed, but if Jane could just convince Brie, then everything would work out.
Brie wiped her eyes with her napkin and looked up at Fran. “You really think Jane could help?”
“It won't hurt to talk it over with her,” Fran replied cheerfully. “Besides, you know she has seen the problem.”
“Yeah, I know,” Brie said as she regained her composure. “I think that's why Jane hates James.”
Just then the waiter showed up with their orders. A BLT for Fran and a Club sandwich for Brie. He placed their plates on the table in front of them and asked if they needed anything else. “Just a refill on our tea,” Fran said.
“Yes, ma'am,” the waiter replied before scurrying off to the drink station.
Fran leaned across the table toward her friend and whispered, “Remember when Jane brought her husband to our card game and made him masturbate for us?”
“Yeah,” Brie whispered back with a chuckle.
“She had been to Kathryn’s counseling and Kathryn taught her to take control of Frank like that,” Fran whispered again.
“Really?” Brie said, shocked that Jane had even been to a marriage counselor. “I didn't know they had been to see a marriage counselor.”
“I went there, too,” Fran confessed. “It's the best thing I ever did. Jack has stopped his bad habits and our sex-life has never been better.”
“I didn't know you guys were having problems,” Brie admitted. “When did all this happen?”
“It was a couple of months ago,” Fran replied, “but what's important is that you get some help for your problem with Jim.”
“Yeah, I guess maybe you're right,” Brie admitted. “Maybe I do need help. But I'm still not so sure about a marriage counselor.”
“Do what I did,” Fran urged, “make yourself an appointment and go talk with Kathryn. If you aren't convinced that she can help, then you don't have to drag Jim into it. He won't even have to know you went to see her. How's that sound?”
“I guess I could do that,” Brie conceded. “Does she offer a free consultation?”
“Don't worry,” Fran assured her, “you won't be charged a thing if you don't want her service. But believe me, by the time you walk out of there, you are gonna want her to help you. I think you should call Jane and talk with her before you do anything. If she can't convince you that it's the right thing to do, then no one can.”
Brie agreed to call Jane and talk with her about James and his problem. After all, Jane was her best friend and if she thought this Kathryn person could help, then, maybe she would give her a try.
The two women finished their lunch and and said their goodbyes. Brie drove home with a little more hope for the future than she had when she left the house to go shopping with Fran. She made up her mind to call Jane and see what she had to say. Somehow, she knew Jane would be all for her doing something to stop Jim's constant humiliation of her.
Once inside, Briana became a little more unsure of herself. But she knew she could confide in Jane, no matter what her problems were. Jane had always been there for her, no matter what. So she sat down in her favorite spot on the couch and pressed the speed dial for Jane on her cell phone.
“Hi, Brie!” Jane said when she saw who was calling. “How's it going?”
“Jane,” Brie began, “I've got a problem and Fran said I should call you about it.”
“Sure, sweetie,” Jane said with concern in her voice, “what's the problem?”
“Well...” Brie hesitated for a moment. “You know how Jim is always telling those horrible jokes and embarrassing me all the time?”
“Yeah,” Jane replied. “You know I have always hated him for that, right?”
“Yeah, well,” Brie continued, “I've been talking with Fran and she said I should ask you about something.”
“What's that?” Jane asked.
“She said I should go to this marriage counselor and see if she can help,” Brie said a little unsure of herself.
“Kathryn's?” asked Jane.
“Yeah,” Brie replied. “What do you think? She said you took Frank there and she helped you to work everything out.”
“She did more than that,” Jane confided. “That woman is a miracle worker! She not only helped me with my marriage, but I'm a whole lot more confident about everything in my life now. Haven't you noticed?”
“Actually,” Brie said, “I have. I thought you seemed to be a lot more assertive than you ever were in the past. But I just chalked it up to some motivational book you read or something.”
“Nope,” Jane replied with a chuckle. “It was all Kathryn's doing. If Fran suggested you go see her, I heartily agree. Just go in and talk with the woman. You'll see. Before you know it, Jim will be putty in your hands. He won't be embarrassing you any more, that's for sure.”
“You really think I should go?” Brie asked, needing some reassurance.
“Definitely! Just make yourself an appointment and talk to her. If you decide it's something you want to do, and I think you will, then Kathryn will make arrangements for Jim to be brought in.”
“What do you mean?” Brie asked, sounding a bit confused. “You make it sound as if he will be arrested or something.”
“No,” Jane chuckled, “Kathryn will take care of getting him into her office. You won't even have to tell him.”
“Really?” Brie perked up a bit. “I won't have to convince Jim to go with me?”
“Not at all,” Jane replied. “Just make yourself an appointment and talk with her. I think you will be surprised.”
Okay,” Brie agreed, “I'll do it right now.”
“That's my girl,” Jane said. “Call her right now. Do you have the number?”
“Yes,” she replied, “Fran gave it to me.”
“Good,” Jane said, “Call her right now.”
“I will,” Brie confirmed. “I'll talk to you later.”
“Okay, bye,” Jane said as she hung up the phone.
Brie dug through her purse to find the napkin that Fran had written Kathryn's number on. Then she called Kathryn's Counseling Service to make an appointment.
She was in luck. Kathryn had a cancellation and she was able to get in to see her at three. That meant she would have time to get home before Jim. He usually got home between four-thirty and five depending on whether or not he had papers to grade.
Brie grabbed her bag and headed out the door. It was already two-forty-five. She had just enough time to get there.
She pulled into a parking space across the street from Kathryn’s and practically ran across to the front door. Once inside, she walked straight back to the receptionist's window and introduced herself.
“Hi,” she said breathlessly, “I'm Briana Galloway. I am here for an appointment.”
“Yes, you are and you certainly got here fast,” replied the woman from behind the counter. “I'm Maggie. I'll tell Dr. Andrews that you're here. Just have a seat, it will only be a minute.”
Brie sat in the closest chair she could find. She no sooner picked up a Modern Psychology magazine than Maggie stuck her head through the door and said, “She's ready for you now. If you'll just follow me.”
Brie put the magazine back on the table next to her and stood up. She took a second to straighten her clothes before following Maggie through the door and down the hall.
“Here we are,” Maggie said as she stopped outside Kathryn's office. She gestured for Brie to go on in.
“Thank you,” Brie said as she stepped through the doorway.
“Hi, I'm Dr. Andrews,” Kathryn said extending her hand toward Brie. “Come on in and have seat.”
Brie shook her hand and said, “I'm Brie.” Then she sat down in the nearest chair in front of Kathryn’s desk.
Kathryn walked around her desk and took her seat. “What can I do for you today?” Kathryn asked, getting right down to business.
“I'm not really sure,” Brie confessed. “I have a problem, well, my husband has a problem. Ever since we first got married, he always embarrasses me.”
“And just how does he do that?” Kathryn asked with sincere interest.
“He tells blonde jokes and stuff like that right in front of me. Just today he told a waiter a blonde joke right in front of me and one of my best friends,” Brie admitted. “It's not just blonde jokes. He tells perfect strangers humiliating things about me all the time. It's like he doesn't care.”
“I see,” Kathryn said thoughtfully. “And have you discussed this with him?”
“Yes,” Brie said defending herself. “Many times, but he just doesn't get it. He doesn't seem to understand that it hurts me, inside.”
“I understand,” Kathryn tried to console Brie. She could see the tears welling up in Brie's eyes and she knew the woman was at her wits end. “You obviously love him. Do you think he loves you, too?”
“Oh, yeah,” Brie replied defending Jim's honor, or what there was of it. “It's just that he is so insensitive. It's like he doesn't care how I feel.”
“Okay,” Kathryn replied, “and what do you think I can do to help you?”
“I don't honestly know if you can,” Brie confessed, “but I didn't know where else to go. My two best friends told me that you could help.”
“I think I can, Brie,” Kathryn said. I just need to know if you are going to be willing to do whatever it takes to make this behavior of your husband's stop.”
“I'll do whatever it takes, Doctor,” Brie started sobbing for the second time that day. “I just don't know what that is.”
“Well, I have some ideas that I think will help, but you have to be willing to work hard and learn how to control, not only yourself, but your husband as well.” Kathryn sounded reassuring. “Do you think you can do that, if I help you?”
“I will try anything,” Brie admitted wiping the tears from her eyes.
“I don't want you to just try,” Kathryn said as she leaned on her elbows on the desk. “I want to know that you have it within you to do whatever I tell you to do in order to take control of yourself and your husband. Can you promise me that you'll do that?”
Brie drew a deep breath and tried to regain her composure. “I promise to do my best if you'll help me.”
“Okay, then,” Kathryn replied. “I will help you. But I promise you, it won't be easy.”
“Yes, ma'am.” Brie said, “I won't let you down.”
“Let me tell you what you are in for,” Kathryn began. “First of all, we are going to have to get your husband to agree to wear a chastity belt and to depend on you for sexual release.”
“A chastity belt?” Brie seemed confused.
“Yes,” Kathryn replied, “but I don't think that's going to be the hard part. You say you have friends who are willing to help you? Women who I have already helped?”
“Yes,” Brie assured her, “my two best friends who sent me here will help me. I'm sure.”
“Good. The first thing you need to do is to learn how to be more assertive,” Kathryn explained. “If they can help you with that, so much the better. I can teach you the mechanics, but not I can't hold your hand when you are not here. So I am counting on you to be strong. Can you do that?”
“Yes, ma'am,” Brie said wiping the tears from her eyes. “I can do that.”
“Good, now let's go take a look at the treatment room and I'll explain how we do things here,” Kathryn said as she stood up and and gestured for Brie to do the same. “Follow me, the treatment room is down stairs.”
As they headed down the hallway to the elevator, Kathryn explained that what she was about to see might be a little shocking. But she assured her that it was necessary for her husband's treatment.
They entered the waiting elevator and rode it to the lower level. When the elevator doors opened again and Brie got her first look at Kathryn's dungeon, she had no idea what she was looking at. “What is all this stuff?” she asked.
After a twenty minute tour of the facilities, Brie finally understood what was about to happen. She was going to have to teach James how it feels to be humiliated. Kathryn would help her, James' insurance would pay for it, all except the chastity device, and she would have to develop her dominant side. She understood why Kathryn had been so hesitant to agree to take her on. She had never been very assertive and now, in spite of herself, she was going to have to learn to be in charge. Not just of herself, but of James as well.
She had to fill out some paperwork and pay the $200 fee for the chastity belt that would soon be installed on her husband, but with the prospect of Jim never humiliating her again, she would do whatever it took.
She made another appointment with Maggie for the following day and Maggie gave her a pamphlet about how to control your husband. Brie promised to study it before she returned.
Brie drove home happier than she could ever remember being. Fran and Jane were right. Dr. Andrews could solve her problem with Jim. She was positive that things would work out just fine.



~ ~ ~




No comments:

Post a Comment