September 28, 2013

I Get The Point

In case you were not aware, I posted a poll on “Becoming AMistress” in which I asked my readers to choose what book I should write next. I gave the poll until the end of October so that everyone would have a chance to vote. I will leave the poll up until then, but I get the point.


With only about 150 votes, it seems obvious what I am going to have to write next. With 63% of the votes (so far) going for “How To Sexually Tease A Man” how could I not? So I have begun work on it. I am calling it “A Key-Holder's Handbook” and it will contain very specific instructions for women who want to tease their chastity boy(s). Of course there will be information for those of you who choose not use a chastity device, but still want good information on how best to tease your guy.


I am including some of my best techniques and it will describe them in detail. I really shouldn't be giving all my secrets away like this, but what am I to do? My fans have spoken. So I hope you will enjoy it as much as you seemed to enjoy “How To Set Up An FLR.”


Watch this space for updates as the book progresses. I may even post snippets from the draft as I go. Thanks for voting.


GIG


1 comment:

  1. Please tell me who this girl is and where to find more of her?

    ReplyDelete