September 18, 2013

About Me

I don't consider myself to be an authority on anything. What I am, is an enthusiast! I continually research everything I can find on the subjects of female led relationships, BDSM, fantasies, and anything else I think might be relevant. Feel free to share anything on this website on any of the social networks you like. The more readers and fans I have the more encouraged I am to write. I have some surprising Mistress Ivey erotic books awaiting my attention. I have lots of ideas and can always use more. So don't be afraid to comment on anything you like, or don't like, on this website. In fact, I encourage you to express your opinions here.

I built this blog for my fans and those new to my books. I plan to make periodic updates here and let you know the latest about what is going on. You'll get advance notice of upcoming books before they go on sale. You'll get first chapter previews and lots of other good stuff. So check back often to keep up with the latest. And don't forget to share with your friends.

Most of the places you can purchase my eBooks offer free updates whenever I make a change or simply correct minor errors. But at Smashwords, you can download any or all versions such as ePub (Apple iPad/iBooks, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo, and most e-reading apps including Stanza, Aldiko, Adobe Digital Editions, others), Kindle (.mobi for Kindle devices and Kindle apps), PDF (good for reading on PC, or for home printing), RTF (readable on most word processors), LRF (Use only for older model Sony Readers that don't support .epub), Palm Doc (PDB) (for Palm reading devices), Plain Text (flexible, but lacks much formatting), for one low price. One purchase and you can put it on all your devices. I highly recommend joining Smashwords so you can get in on all the great deals from other authors as well.

Thanks for reading this.

Georgia Ivey Green (GIG)
(Mistress Ivey)

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for setting up a new blog. I enjoy reading about your life and experiences.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cant have too much of a good thing. I look forward to your future blogs with anticipation. When will the next book be out and what will it be about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm in. What's one more blog, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that you on Facebook under Ivey Green? loving your setting up the FLR book and already ordered Taking the marriage back -- TY Ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss Ivey,
    I am an avid fan of all your books! Love your blog! Are you amenable to holding my key until I find a regular dominant partner??
    Thank you for any consideration you might give...
    Sincerely,
    Eric
    Pillorysub@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Miss Ivey,
    I am an avid fan of all your books! Love your blog! Are you amenable to holding my key until I find a regular dominant partner??
    Thank you for any consideration you might give...
    Sincerely,
    Eric
    Pillorysub@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete