September 21, 2013

TMC-4 Back In The Works

Yes, it has taken me a VERY long time to get anywhere with TMC4, but I am finally making progress. After totally re-writing the first four chapters, three times, and having to deal with my illness more than I wanted, I am finally making progress. Chapter five is coming along nicely and I have the rest of the book well planned out.

I don't know why I have had so much trouble with this particular volume, but I think things are moving along great now. Perhaps I will be able to finish the book and get it on the e-shelves by Thanksgiving. Just don't hold your breath on that.

I will post a notice here when it goes on sale prior to its release. Sorry, but Amazon will not be taking part in the pre-release sale. But Smashwords, Apple, Barns & Noble, and all the others will be participating (as far as I know).

I will also post a few previews of different parts as time goes on. And you will be able to read the first chapter before it is released for sale. Promise!

GIG

No comments:

Post a Comment