October 21, 2013

AKHH Ready for Proofing

Well, I finally finished my new book! Hurray! A Key-Holder's Handbook is now in the proofing stage. You can expect that to take another month, most likely. However, hopefully you will be able to pre-order it from several of the major ebook sellers, Apple, Barns & Noble and SmashWords, of course. I am told that Amazon will NOT be participating in the pre-order program, so if you want a Kindle® version you will either have to wait for the official release, or pre-order your copy from SmashWords.com.

For those of you who are not familiar with SmashWords, they are my distributor. Once you buy an ebook from SmashWords.com, you can download any version (or all the versions) you like at any time. So you can put that ebook on your PC, your Kindle, your tablet, and your iphone all for that one price. You can't do that at Amazon.

Sorry for sounding like a salesman. It's just that I think SmashWords.com is a really great place to purchase your ebooks. That was a major factor in choosing a distributor when I first started writing. Infact, if you are thinking of writing a book yourself, I highly recommend that you give SmashWords.com a look before you settle on a distributor.

GIG

No comments:

Post a Comment