February 17, 2014

I Need YOUR Help

I am currently working a novel about a couple who agree to convert their marriage into a female led relationship (FLR). They are a nice, normal, couple. The story is told by the wife, so you will get her perspective on the trials and tribulations of setting up such a relationship. She has many of the same feelings that the average woman would have when starting out in this new relationship. She is timid, at first. She isn't sure of what she should be doing. She feels guilt over certain aspects of the relationship.

All in all, she is the normal housewife whose husband convinces her to give an FLR a try. My biggest problem, so far, is the title. I need a title for this novel (work of fiction) that I hope to finish by the end of March. So if you have any suggestions, Please leave a comment with your suggested title.

I would especially like to hear from women who have experienced just such a transition. IF you liked any of my “How to” books, help me out here.

If there is a particular subject or aspect of an FLR that you would like for me to cover in this novel, now is the time to tell me about it. Leave your comments and I promise to read them and give them all the consideration they deserve. After all, you are my audience. Tell me what you want to know.

GIG

4 comments:

  1. What can I do to make you love me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. try some area where she falls in love with the idea so much that she wants to take it to the next level of female supremacy and makes him her slave. Including marking of the slave and piercing areas for attaching restraining points and also decorating her slave for her own enjoyment. (totally hot) Ms. Starr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be Careful What You Wish For...

    Turn him into a Chastised, Feminized Domestic House Slave For Her Enjoyment Only!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would do that, but only because my sheep were put to meat and are now in my freezer! LOL!

    Besides, I had a device and had a hard time putting it on

    See you on the net, darling

    ReplyDelete