November 23, 2013

A Call For Reviews

Give it one to five stars
Many of my readers write me or send me emails telling me just how much they enjoyed this book or that book, but so few ever write reviews. I am calling for those of you who have read any of my books to go back to where you bought it and write a short review. I don't care if you hated the book for some reason, write a review and tell others about you experience. Reviews help other folks to decide whether or not to purchase a book. Any book. Even the bad reviews are welcome because that usually lets me know what I did wrong or what I need to improve upon in my next book.

The same goes for any book you read. The author needs your input, even if you didn't like it. You have probably read a review or two of a book you were thinking of purchasing. It helped you decide whether to buy it or not. So why not write one for the next person who is thinking about buying that same book? Tell them what you think of it and make it easier for them to decide.

Thanks!

GIG

2 comments:

  1. I have just purchased 2 of your books and can not wait to get started. My wife and I have been in our own FLR for about a year.I'm the researcher and the first to read books or articles and show the ones worth wild to my Princess.
    I will absolutely write a review when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left you a comment on smashwords for "A keyholder's handbook". Great work !

    ReplyDelete